Call for Info is a phone-based recorded message system. It’s easy for you to set up, and easy for your callers too.
You can record unlimited messages and attach them to any one of your unlimited extensions. Your recordings can be a short few sentences, several minutes, or even hours if you have that much to say!
When your callers call your dedicated phone number, which is available 24/7, they will never get a busy signal, no matter how many people are calling in at the same time.
Here is how the billing works:
1. You will pay AllClients $14.95/mo for the Call for Info software subscription.
2. Then you will pay Twilio, our telephone partner separately for your usage. Usage charges are a penny a minute for the time people are listening to your messages, plus a $1/month charge for your dedicated phone number.
Here are the steps to get started:
1. Provide your email and create your secret password to gain access to the Call for Info software.
2. Enter your Credit Card Information for your $14.95/mo AllClients billing.
3. Agree to the AllClients Terms and Conditions.
4. Tell us what timezone you are in.
5. Create an account with Twilio: Enter your Credit Card information and choose a password to use for your new Twilio account.